Building Permits

For Residential Builders, please print and submit the following application to your local Light-Heigel office. You may download the entire application at once, or download individual pieces.

For Non-Residential Builders, please download the correct application packet for your project.  Print and submit to your local Light-Heigel office.

Emergency Management


Open Records

Please forward all requests to the Borough's Open Records Officer at

Police Department Forms

  • Click on the Police Department Link on the left side of the website.

 Public Works

Street/Alley Closing

Zoning Application