GLRA & Electronic Recycling
Greater Lebanon Refuse Authority
The Greater Lebanon Refuse Authority (GLRA) offers an electronics facility for Lebanon County residents and small businesses. GLRA's Electronics Recycling Facility is for Lebanon County residents and small businesses.
There are no charges and no fees for electronics recycling.
If you need further information on services provided by GLRA, please click on the above link.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Saturday 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Entrance gate closes promptly at 3:30 PM on weekdays and 11:30 AM on Saturday.
The facility is located at 1610 Russell Road, Lebanon, behind the plant bedding and wood mulch loading area. Follow the signs on Russell Road to the entrance of the electronics recycling facility. A GLRA license is not required.
Accepted Electronic Devices
- All Computers and PCs (Desktops, Laptops, Notebooks, Tablets, and Servers)
- All Computer Monitors and Televisions (CRT, LCD, LED, Plasma, Flat screen, Projection and Console)
- Computer Peripherals: Keyboards, Mice, Computer Speakers, and External Devices (External Devices include: CD/DVD/Blu-Ray ROM/Burners, Scanners, Wire less Routers/Switches, Modems, and External Tape, Optical, and Hard Disc Drives)
- Printers: All Desktop Printers, Dot Matrix, Inkjet, Laser, and All in Ones (Printer-Scanner-Fax Combos)
- Digital Cameras and Camcorders (Video)
- Telephones, Cell Phones, PDAs, Smart Phones, Mobile Devices, Hand-held PCs, and MP3 Players
- All Electronic Cables and Wiring
- Video Games, Gaming Consoles, and Controllers
- Power Supplies, UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) Systems, USB Ports/Drives, and Battery Back Ups
Individuals and small businesses with 10 or more electronic items must call in advance to schedule a specific time to bring in larger quantities. Larger quantities will not be accepted at the facility unless an appointment has been scheduled first through the County Recycling Coordinator at 717-867-5790 Extension 307.